- From: contracer11@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 24 Jan 2006 05:59:14 -0800
I'm trying install gcc in my Ultra 5, but I get this message:
creating cache ./config.cache
checking host system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.10
checking target system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.10
checking build system type... sparc-sun-solaris2.10
checking for a BSD compatible install... ./install-sh -c
../configure: cc: not found
*** The command 'cc -o conftest -g conftest.c' failed.
*** You must set the environment variable CC to a working compiler.
Please, can you tell me what's wrong ?
What I need make to be succefull in this installation ?
- Prev by Date: Re: UFS filesystem quotas in LDAP?
- Next by Date: Re: Installing GCC...
- Previous by thread: panic after creating my x86.TESTminiroot... (yet I mimic create_ramdisk closely) ...
- Next by thread: Re: Installing GCC...