Re: Sun support (well, SUC anyway) stinks ... P U
- From: Frank Cusack <fcusack@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2006 09:21:10 -0800
On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 04:29:30 GMT Rich Teer <rich.teer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 24 Feb 2006, Frank Cusack wrote:
This is ridiculous. I'm seriously considering giving up on Solaris
and going to Linux. Better support is available for free from the
open source community.
It's piss poor that you've had to put up with this. But given your
last sentence abaove, why not try a distro of OpenSolaris? Same open
source community, same high end features we've come to love an expect
Well, opensolaris doesn't have fine-grained updates, which is pretty
bad if you ask me. But maybe I'll give it a shot.
- Prev by Date: Re: Sun support (well, SUC anyway) stinks ... P U
- Next by Date: Re: Going from VxVM to SVM: Are soft partitions what I am looking for?
- Previous by thread: Re: Sun support (well, SUC anyway) stinks ... P U
- Next by thread: Re: Sun support (well, SUC anyway) stinks ... P U