Re: issue in configuring OSI 9.0 and X.25 stack

Murs wrote:
We have put the X.25 card, Solstice X.25 stack and Solstice OSI stack
on two sun servers and connected them using cross cable.

osi_ping shows both NSAPs are alive, however communication using
connection oriented protocol(CONS) fails. We tested with example
programs tclient and tserver under /opt/SUNWconn/osinet/example/tli/bin
directory and got connection failure.

We are not very conversant with OSI stack configuration. Can you please
help us by providing some information on what may be going wrong.

Many thanks.

try connect with /opt/SUNWconn/bin/pad "address"
any error codes can be converted with
/opt/SUNWconn/bin/x25diags "error-code"
many years ago the speed was not ok (v8), until we
issue the speed setting twice, with a extra link script.
try tracing /opt/SUNWconn/bin/x25trace
there is a log file, but cant remember the name.
/jorgen

  • Re: The network path was not found
    ... I fail to open a second pc on my small network. ... Right click Local Area Connection. ... If it fails either way there's an IP or Name resolution problem. ... Pull the power from the router. ...
  • RE: Losing demand dial internet connection
    ... about 4 weeks after you run CEICW and then fails. ... 825763 How to configure Internet access in Windows Small Business Server ... In the list of devices, select the modem that the dial-up DoD connection ... Is ISA server installed on the SBS 2003 Server? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Bizarre remote access problem
    ... Is it always the same machine which fails, ... This problem can be caused by the DSL router at the branch. ... Both branch computers are running W2000 SP4. ... computers' connection attempts are getting to the server. ...
  • Re: Dynamic Properties and DTS Source Text File
    ... I already have success and fail precedences in place and close connection ... Dynamic properties>> pass goes to SQL tsk to truncate destination SQL table ... Any fails send a corresponding e-mail alert. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.dts)
  • Re: mysql_query(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource
    ... You haven't checked for errors, and if this fails, you're just continuing ... without a connection. ... For every call to mysql_*, ... than global variables always being visible, when you're inside a function you ...
    (comp.lang.php)