How to turn off mouse acceleration in GNOME?

Hey all;

Is there some way of completely disabling mouse acceleration under GNOME
(aka Java Desktop Enterprise System Environment Java 3.0 Java Java)? I hate
mouse acceleration--always have and probably always will, and the best I can
find in the control panels is how to turn it _down_ but not off.

Anyone?
Colin

  • Re: the Java Lang will support Properties in Futuere?
    ... +for all guy that hate Delphi & VB and many others (I'm hate VB so I ... What does an IDE feature have to do with Java syntax changes? ... If you don't like an IDE feature, take it up with the folks that work on that IDE. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: framework 2.0 redist question about space
    ... and just assume that everyone likes to have the windows folder ... that's why i hate windows vista . ... x> and one more question, how much space wil take java to install, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.framework)
  • Re: Learning PHP
    ... I hate to sound impolite ... Obviously Godfather's experience with Java (http://groups.google.co.uk/ ... has led to a promotion! ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: VB 6 vs VB.NET
    ... with this code and would hate to start all over but I do not want to ... only the just needed parts of the ByteCode are jitted to native ... C, Java, .NET very comparable, in many benchmarks the ... dynamic Jitters are outperforming the C-Code by some percents. ...
  • Re: the Java Lang will support Properties in Futuere?
    ... i think that is will better if Java support the Delpi ... +for all guy that hate Delphi & VB and many others (I'm hate VB so I ... microsoft is behave like A dog. ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)