Re: Acrobat reader
- From: Richard.L.Hamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Richard L. Hamilton)
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:50:11 -0500
In article <Pine.SOL.4.64.0606130813550.8091@marrakesh>,
Rich Teer <rich.teer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
On Tue, 13 Jun 2006, Chris Ridd wrote:
I'm looking forward to seeing GNOME evince in action. Does the version in
Dunno yet. SXCR build 41 is now available, but I have a huge amount of
stuff on my plate this week so I haven't got around to trying it. Heck,
I've not even downloaded it!
Running it, on a recently acquired Sun Blade 2000 (dual CPU). Had a few
windowing system lockups that I hadn't seen before, but otherwise seems ok
(well, there was an odd SVM message about d0 not being a metadevice when
I did a metattach to some other mirror, but that was the only other oddity
I've seen so far).
Evince did ok on a couple of simple PDFs I just tried, not sure how it
would do on something trickier.
Lasik/PRK theme music:
"In the Hall of the Mountain King", from "Peer Gynt"
- Prev by Date: Re: Creating a CD using Nero 6.0 for Solaris
- Next by Date: Re: Acrobat reader
- Previous by thread: Re: Acrobat reader
- Next by thread: Re: Acrobat reader