Looking for a ftp log output reporting porgam

Hi!

I'm looking for a program or script that will take the debugging output
generated by running ftpd with the "-d" option and prepare a basic
report the includes something like
date/time host directory file command (i.e. get, put,ls, etc).

Thanks,

Brett

  • Re: Removing Rows for Printing
    ... One is to clear a sheet of all input cells leaving ... .PrintOut ' for testing use .PrintPreview ... I attached the script to the Print Button. ... I hid the Report worksheet. ...
  • Re: Removing Rows for Printing
    ... I attached the script to the Print Button. ... I hid the Report worksheet. ... Change PrintPreview to Printout in the code if it is working OK ... Also each cell in Col A26 through 58 has a border, ...
  • Re: Removing Rows for Printing
    ... I hid the Report worksheet. ... Change PrintPreview to Printout in the code if it is working OK ... I can tell you that I do know how to create a button and attach the script to it. ... Also each cell in Col A26 through 58 has a border, but I would not think that has any concern. ...
  • Re: Password Recovery from stolen hard drive
    ... would report a private address like 192.168.0.15 Useless information ... unless I had a way to log back into the laptop from where ever I was. ... How would you script that? ... remaining arguments are names of input files; ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Linux dpkg Software Report
    ... ambitious script to date, and have completed the Linux dpkg Software ... Report script which takes output from dpkg, ... does not have write priveleges in that folder. ... install script, does not depend on knowing what folder it's started from ...
    (Ubuntu)