Re: BMR 6.0 Restore issue
- From: Atro Tossavainen <Atro.Tossavainen+news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 11 Oct 2006 10:53:02 +0300
"yls177" <yls177@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
ya.. i must agreed that this is not really relevant. However, i did my
homework. I did a search on this group and find netbackup results.
Perhaps when people are running the same on Solaris. You didn't
quite do your homework well enough.
Therefore, i decided to post here. Hoped that i did not do anything
Nobody here can help you with Windows-specific problems.
Atro Tossavainen (Mr.) / The Institute of Biotechnology at
Systems Analyst, Techno-Amish & / the University of Helsinki, Finland,
+358-9-19158939 UNIX Dinosaur / employs me, but my opinions are my own.
< URL : http : / / www . helsinki . fi / %7E atossava / > NO FILE ATTACHMENTS
- Prev by Date: Solaris 9: terrible UFS performance
- Next by Date: Solaris 9 - San - DS4500 problem
- Previous by thread: Re: BMR 6.0 Restore issue
- Next by thread: Artificial Mind - Part One - Basic Architecture and Cognitive Structure 1st Edition is now available (free download for Evaluation Edition)