ipfilter Solaris 10
- From: Michael Laajanen <michael_laajanen@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 01:53:23 +0100
I have started to replace a old SS10(which I set up a long time ago) as our company firewall using ipfilter v3.4.30 to a "new" Ultra 5 and Solaris 10.
After moved the ipf.conf and ipnat.conf from the old box to the new and enabled ipfil and ipfilter but I can't ssh from Internet to our Intranet using ssh!
My first qustion is if ip_forwarding is not needed in S10 and the supplied ipfilter?
I also remember a /etc/notrouter but.. that is not present on my old box either so my memory is maybe fading.
- Prev by Date: Re: libXinerama.a of Xsun?
- Next by Date: Re: should i lock system accounts
- Previous by thread: Re: ipfilter logging
- Next by thread: Re: Awesome Solaris Information