Solaris 10 Sendmail
- From: kolvedic@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: 7 Dec 2006 11:45:10 -0800
So, I have been looking at the multi-numerous threads on sendmail and
could not find one that talks about a config that is close to what I am
Basically, in the <10 versions the local mail (such as cron output)
that went to root was delivered correctly. Now, it seems it sits in
the clientmqueue directory unable to be deilvered. I am running a
custom MTA on port 25 which does not handle local server account
deliveries and am afraid that the new MTA/MSA split with sendmail on
Solaris 10 has made this mode of delivery impossible.
is there a way to make sendmail, using mailx or similar, deliver to the
local root account without having to have a listening MTA?
- Prev by Date: Re: How to insert a hook to intercept TCP packets from a kernel module using IPFilter
- Next by Date: Re: prtdiag no longer reports the temperature?
- Previous by thread: inittab and /dev/msglog
- Next by thread: Re: Solaris 10 Sendmail