- From: Rich Teer <rich.teer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 23:22:51 GMT
On Thu, 4 Jan 2007, Robert Milkowski wrote:
toby <toby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is anyone out there usng zfs in a production environment? Can anyone
comment on reliability, data integrity and performance for zfs.
In terms of data integrity, it offers about the same as any other
transactional, end-to-end checksummed filesystem.
I'm really curious - can you name at least one free file system
except ZFS with such characteristics?
I think that's the point Toby was making.
Rich Teer, SCNA, SCSA, SCSECA, OpenSolaris CAB member
. * * . * .* .
. * . .*
President, * . . /\ ( . . *
Rite Online Inc. . . / .\ . * .
.*. / * \ . .
. /* o \ .
Voice: +1 (250) 979-1638 * '''||''' .
URL: http://www.rite-group.com/rich ******************
- Re: ZFS
- From: Robert Milkowski
- Re: ZFS
- Prev by Date: Re: Where to find a "killbot"?
- Next by Date: Solaris Express on SPARC, slow video??
- Previous by thread: Re: ZFS
- Next by thread: Re: ZFS