Re: Fonts and remote login
- From: Hana Skoumalova <hana.skoumalova@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 18:38:02 +0100
Fonts, normally, are a property of a local workstation that you are
logging in from, and fonts existing on the remote machine,
have no influence on the local X11 screen.
This was what I expected. But when I do a local login the local workstation offers more fonts than if I do the remote login. This is what puzzles me.
In the end, I solved the problem with the help of font server, as you advice.
- Prev by Date: strange output from dtrace
- Next by Date: Re: strange output from dtrace
- Previous by thread: Re: Fonts and remote login
- Next by thread: KSSL - can ANYONE get this working ?