- From: "Richard B. gilbert" <rgilbert88@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 18:04:59 -0400
Michael Laajanen wrote:
Casper H.S. Dik wrote:
gerg@xxxxxxxxx (Greg Andrews) writes:As a Swede, what means "iota of"?
Casper H.S. Dik <Casper.Dik@xxxxxxx> writes:
Michael Laajanen <michael_laajanen@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
Since we just received a beta for flash on both Sparc and AMD, is there nothing going on for Acroread of AMD it is almost the missing piece for normal usage on S10 and AMD?
Flash, of course, was created by a completely different company,
macromedia. AFAIK, all our dealings wrt flash are through that
company and I'm sure those folks do not know anything about Adobe.
But they do. Adobe acquired Macromedia just over a year ago:
There may not have been enough time to fully integrate the product
lines in the way Michael asked about, but after a year there should
be some amount of integration.
I know that, but that doesn't make one iota of difference.
iota := a very small number or quantity.
- Prev by Date: Re: Old days... Norton Commander
- Next by Date: Re: Old days... Norton Commander
- Previous by thread: Re: acrobat
- Next by thread: Re: acrobat