Re: Red hat 4 SAR multiple cpu's

On Mar 31, 3:32 am, "Emerson Seiti Takahashi" <ese...@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On 28 mar, 05:24, "tmp123" <tmp...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Mar 15, 2:10 pm, "george2" <geo...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Result from one of our machines (sar -P ALL):

Is it a Solaris or Linux?

Linux

  • Re: Sun takes a hit
    ... >>It all sounds like dot com boom economics to me... ... HP-UX machines are not as cheap, and the migration from Solaris to ... Linux is less arduous than that from Solaris to HP-UX. ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Selecting the shell dynamically
    ... > I need to access both solaris and linux machines. ... On Solaris I prefer tcsh, ... Errr...Maybe I don't quite understand how you're accessing the machines. ...
    (comp.os.linux.misc)
  • General NFS Stuff
    ... We're serving up NFS off several linux boxes and several Solaris/SPARC ... We're using NIS on the Solaris ... machines as our primary naming service. ... All of our clients are using the ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: Distributed Filesystem
    ... > I'd like to use the unused space on harddisks of some linux and solaris ... > files on the machines which are offered to the server. ... For the Linux boxen, there be Lustre. ...
    (comp.os.linux.networking)
  • Re: Request for discussion: Migrating from Sun to Linux/Solaris on x86
    ... > thirdparty software for Solaris usally only exist for Sol/Sparc. ... I've got some experience comparing Linux RH and/or Solaris 2.8 on ... > sparcbased machines anyway.. ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)