Re: How trap L100 robot error´s messages from Solaris ?

On 2007-04-08 19:43:51 +0100, apogeusistemas@xxxxxxxxx said:

Any times that I stay in front of my L100 robot, I see any error
messages.
Is there any way to capture this messages from Solaris ?

I am fairly sure you can get an L100 to log via syslog (though this may depend on having the network port - I'm not sure if that was a standard thing or an extra)

  • Re: syslogd quesstion
    ... Perhaps Solaris isn't using a gnu syslogd? ... syslog differently? ... I'm an AIX admin by trade, and a Linux admin by hobby. ... >> I'm pretty sure that there is no way to set up the format without ...
    (RedHat)
  • Re: syslogd quesstion
    ... Perhaps Solaris isn't using a gnu syslogd? ... syslog differently? ... Fedora Core. ... >> I'm pretty sure that there is no way to set up the format without ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Simple question on sendmail log files for Solaris 10
    ... > and warning files get stored? ... Sendmail logs to syslog, so the location of your log files is determined ... I haven't worked with Solaris 10, ...
    (comp.mail.sendmail)
  • Re: syslog
    ... Solaris box, is there any permissioning I have to setup with the syslog ... configuration to allow the cisco to syslog to my Solaris box? ... What facility does the Cisco box use? ...
    (comp.unix.solaris)
  • WU-FTPD, Solaris 8, anon user, chroot() question
    ... WU-FTPD, Solaris 8, anon user, chrootquestion ... Running wuftpd as a standalone server ... Configured with several anon classes tied to different IPs ... --> all syslog() calls from the parent in.ftpd instance ...
    (Focus-SUN)