Re: Install Oracle10g on Solaris 10 without Xwindows

pjlusenet@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I've got a Sunfire v880 with Solaris 10 which has no frame buffer.
I need to install Oracle10g but apparently the installer needs
Xwindows.

Any ideas what my options are?

If you have a JET server
you might want to use a JET Module for Oracle 10g
as I've developed.
It installs and configures Oracle DB 10g
including maintenance packs and patch sets
Enterprise or Standard Edition or Custom
configures Oracle Net (Listener)
supplies a startup script for either /etc/init.d or SMF.
all unattended at jumpstart whithout Xwindows.
additional features can be developed upon request.

contact me over my homepage for further details.

Sven
http://www.hilmer-informatik.ch/
.