Re: Solaris User restriction
- From: Wolfgang <wtrappe@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 20:59:01 +0200
mr.karimi@xxxxxxxxx schrieb:Hi all,
I want to restrict user access to the server. an user account has only
access from one client/IP. the users should not be allowed to access
from the several machines/IPs. how can i implement this.
If you use ssh, then you can use a restricted ssh-key (from="ip" normalsshkeyfields). But it is a little bit work, to make shure the user can not modify or delete the key.
there is a new openssh Version which have a MATCH option! Great!
- Prev by Date: Re: Solaris User restriction
- Next by Date: Re: why is the fault light on?
- Previous by thread: Re: Solaris User restriction
- Next by thread: Can sshd require both publickey and password at the same time?