Re: Long process list
- From: Darren Dunham <ddunham@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 16:05:22 GMT
Chris Ridd <chrisridd@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2007-07-03 00:17:58 +0100, gerryt <lepsysinc@xxxxxxxxx> said:
# pargs -l 1076
pargs: target has corrupted argument list
Both systems as root or otherwise.
a truss of the process seems ok at first glance.
Check out line 1181 (etc) of
to see why this text is appearing.
OpenGrok problems? I get 404 on all files at the moment....
I think the process is just scribbling junk to its argv array, which it
is quite at liberty to do AIUI.
"a" process is at liberty to do that, yes. But I don't think it's
common, certainly not for most OS processes. He's apparently getting
this on *all* processes he checks. That suggests to me something is
happening at a system level.
Darren Dunham ddunham@xxxxxxxx
Senior Technical Consultant TAOS http://www.taos.com/
Got some Dr Pepper? San Francisco, CA bay area
< This line left intentionally blank to confuse you. >
- Prev by Date: Re: clone solaris 9
- Next by Date: Re: clone solaris 9
- Previous by thread: Re: Long process list
- Next by thread: Re: Long process list