Re: SecureID and Solaris 10
- From: Sun Administrator <sunadm10@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 08:16:35 -0700
On Jul 19, 2:52 pm, tunla <lars.tunkr...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 18 Juli, 22:03, Sun Administrator <sunad...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We have configure a Solaris 10 server and install RSA SecureID
software token software on the server. We copied the pam.conf which
worked with Solaris 8/9 using SecureID token to this Solaris 10 box.
We then modified it so all directory path are correct. We are still
unable to login using the local id (through ssh) (with PIN + Secure
Has any of you have run into this issue on Solaris 10 ? Any help will
be appreciated. Thank you in advance.
Its a bit diifrent from solaris 8 i believe.
Take a good look at the man page for "pam_ldap"
Examples 1,2 and 3 on a Solaris 10 machine
To see what the pam.conf file structure is supposed to be these
We were able to get pam.conf modified and made it to work. The
missing trick was also that local user's password in shadow file must
be set to "NP".
- Prev by Date: Re: Sol 10: SSL problem
- Next by Date: Re: Next Release of Solaris 10 ?
- Previous by thread: Re: SecureID and Solaris 10
- Next by thread: BSM Logging between Sol 8 & 10