Luxadm display

When i fire Luxadm display /dev/rdsk/...
output comes:
server -A
1=one state online- primary
2=not showing the path
found enclosure

suggest me

  • Re: WSUS
    ... The I have restarted the computers about 4 times. ... It has been almost 24 hours and 5 of the machines are showing up and the ... If I try and manage the computers from server manager on the SBS Server I ... If I run the wsus client diagnostic tool on the sbs machine I get the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: Recommendation for SATA card and external drive for old and new machines
    ... These days I guess the interface of choice is SATA. ... external drive enclosure, RAID1. ... Current server is 10.3.9 server on G4/733 ... Am I going to be able to use the same card in both machines? ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Recommendation for SATA card and external drive for old and new machines
    ... So I wonder would would be a recommendation for an SATA card and external drive enclosure, ... Current server is 10.3.9 server on G4/733 ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: Publish Terminal Server in SBS 2003 AD
    ... No it never was showing up before. ... then join it back to the SBS network using the "Set Up Server ... even before integrating SBS2003 in the AD-Structure. ... The Terminal Server was switched to Application Mode AFTER promoting it to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: techie question - OT
    ... Sorry for replying to myself - this was supposed to be part of Karen's thread, but at my place it is showing up as a separate thread. ... Do they get bounced back to the original server? ... Then we have some further checks for those emails that make it through these hurdles: those emails get sorted to either inbox, possibly-spam or probably-spam - all of which I as the recipient have control over. ... If you are talking about the news group, then it is different: that is just handled by your reader not showing posts from that sender. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)