md5 checksum for > 2 GB
- From: Dave <nowhere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:57:02 +0000
I know there are versions of md5 on Solaris which work with files >2 GB - but many binaries and would do not.
Does anyone know the location of a source or binary (SPARC, Solaris 10) for an md5 checksum program which will work for large files?
I downloaded one binary but that will not open a large file. I downloaded another's source and that would not work either. I compiled some source as 64-bit, and while that opens a large file, it gives the wrong checksum.
I know there are versions around which work OK, but I'd rather just find one, than waste time adding largefile support to an earlier one.
I'd rather just get one source or binary than have to install tons of programs I don't know, as may be necessary if I download the GNU coreutils or similar.
- Prev by Date: Re: ZFS emulated volumes in non-global zones...
- Next by Date: OpenOffice 2.3 install on Sparc running Solaris 8
- Previous by thread: Concept of God in Islam
- Next by thread: Re: md5 checksum for > 2 GB