Re: Windows and NFS.
- From: Paul Floyd <root@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 13 Feb 2008 18:59:12 GMT
On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 07:59:51 -0800, John <jvasquez@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank everybody for responding, but eventually everybody forgot the
problem. I need to copy files from an XP machine to a Solaris box,
compile those files (.c), and link them to be used as a device driver.
All this needs to be done in a script file.
Is this code that you're writing? If so, you need SCM. Personally I use
Perforce, but there are plenty of others, in no particular order, some
currently popular ones are: mercurial, git, subversion, cvs.
Otherwise, it looks like you're on the way to an answer.
Paul Floyd http://paulf.free.fr
- Prev by Date: Re: Static route ignoring mtu setting
- Next by Date: Re: Windows and NFS.
- Previous by thread: Re: Windows and NFS.
- Next by thread: Re: Windows and NFS.