Re: Windows and NFS.

On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 07:59:51 -0800, John <jvasquez@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank everybody for responding, but eventually everybody forgot the
problem. I need to copy files from an XP machine to a Solaris box,
compile those files (.c), and link them to be used as a device driver.
All this needs to be done in a script file.

Is this code that you're writing? If so, you need SCM. Personally I use
Perforce, but there are plenty of others, in no particular order, some
currently popular ones are: mercurial, git, subversion, cvs.

Otherwise, it looks like you're on the way to an answer.

A bientot
Paul
--
Paul Floyd http://paulf.free.fr