Re: Blastwave dead?

Hello,

Getting some substitute for Blastwave running should not be too
difficult. As I see it, the only real problem is who's going to pay
for the bandwidth. I think we are talking about something like "T1"
service here and, the last time I looked, T1 cost something like
$700/month. That's a real killer!

there is this new technology called ,,rsync''. You can run the main
blastwave mirror from my dsl account at home, that I have anyway for the
total amount of 50 ¤ / month. But the thing is the main mirror of
blastwave (now called opencsw.org) is intact and very well connected
(30Mb/s and more). And Dennis user account seems to be removed which
means that we don't have to recover the content from backups in the
future.

Thomas
.