Re: Disconnected NICs
- From: Stefan Krueger <stadtkind2@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 07:09:29 +0000
Ok, on S10u5 x86 running in VirtualBox it's still a part of SUNWcsu.
That's the package which contains utilities like chmod, chown, cp, date,
grep and other pretty essential stuff like that. I doubt that boot
scripts can work without those utilities.
Oh, BTW, dladm is in /usr/sbin, which might not be in your PATH.
Are you certain?
# echo $PATH
# ls /usr/sbin/dl*
/usr/sbin/dl*: No such file or directory
# pkginfo -l |grep SUNWcsu
it's in SUNWcsr
pkgchk -l -p /sbin/dladmNOTE: Couldn't lock the package database.
Type: regular file
Expected mode: 0555
Expected owner: root
Expected group: bin
Expected file size (bytes): 35912
Expected sum(1) of contents: 19156
Expected last modification: Aug 16 19:22:50 2007
Referenced by the following packages:
Current status: installed
- Prev by Date: Re: Disconnected NICs
- Next by Date: Re: Disconnected NICs
- Previous by thread: Re: Disconnected NICs
- Next by thread: Re: Disconnected NICs