latest file download using ftp

Hi All,
How can I download only the latest file from ftp server.
I am able to download all files using script. Please let me know if I
want to download the latest file only thank you.
Bhargava.

  • Re: constant runtime errors-please help
    ... Common script errors messages can be eliminated by Clicking: ... click Internet Options. ... Two download versions are available for Windows Script 5.6. ... HiJackThis: - Free ...
  • Re: Idiot proof removal of junk?
    ... | I would like to send everyone a single script or small set of scripts ... | convince windows to boot into safe mode with command prompt. ... FireWall to allow it to download the needed AV vendor related files. ... This will bring up the initial menu of choices and should be executed in Normal Mode. ...
  • =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_Terminal_=E2=80=93_ls=2Dlike_command_for_http_directorie?= =?UTF-8?Q?s=3F?=
    ... I have a script that downloads and installs unetbootin to my system. ... echo "Senaste versionen är redan installerad." ... Download the latest version. ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Announcement: Fix management tool for AIX 4.x/5.x available
    ... I'm pleased to announce a tool to automate download and management ... of ".bff" and ".rpm" fix packages for AIX ver. ... "fix-get.sh" script has been designed to automate fix packages ... discovery and download for servers with Unix AIX versions up to 5.3. ...
    (comp.unix.aix)
  • Re: Dynamic loading of javascript files into web pages
    ... after the script has loaded and executed. ... in an external file execute and know that is has loaded? ... the archives, I have shown this MANY times and it was even before ... Want it to download faster? ...
    (comp.lang.javascript)